|Version 1 (modified by lama, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Development Original JPlag
This is a lousy documentation of how to get the original development environment up and running. It might be inconsistent and incomplete but this is what I remember... We should not need it after the clean up anyways.
- Checkout the project from the repository (we made a backup of the old trunk)
- In Eclipse: Don not use the standard project layout but the one where the project root folder is the source folder (otherwise all packages will be messed up!)
- In almost every folder there is a build.properties.template. Copy it to build.properties and make the entries accordingly.
- Run the ant tasks for generating server and client classes. This should fix most of the errors.
- In Eclipse: Add the libraries in clientlibs to the build path (see also Client/Development/EnvironmentSetup)
- Exclude some folders from the build path (such as generated classes, dist folders and so on)
- If the generate-client task fails because of the WSDL, change its source in the client-config.xml (this happens more than once).